Quality First, Quality Last
We believe in a concerted quality effort, not in measures that are piecemeal. Our customer Quality process strives for continual improvement and we're committed to achieving World Best Practices in every aspect of our business. Each employee is responsible to ensure total quality, irrespective of
level or task.
To achieve it, we provide the required training and knowledge for better performance and more effective decision making. Our commitment includes understanding customer needs, providing optimum solutions and delivering world class products and services - all with agreed time and cost parameters which represent superior value.
- We at Commtel Networks are committed for total customer fulfillment and delight by providing advanced, intelligent and converged telecommunication solutions.
- We shall strive for continual improvement of our processes, in order to achieve world’s best practices and sustainability in all aspects of our business.
- We shall provide training and knowledge to every employee so as to ensure a total quality outcome for their business processes through competence development and performance enhancement.
- We shall achieve this by understanding customers’ needs, delivering quality products and dependable services in the agreed time and at a price which represents superior value.
- We are also committed to follow the prescribed process in a systematic approach towards HSE Implementation.
Quality By Design, Not By Chance
We believe quality is a result of certain hard-core values which, in our manual, get translated as a set of procedures.
For instance, there are procedure for each of these:
- Control of Document & Control of Records
- Internal Audit
- Corrective & Preventive Action
- Monitoring & Measurement of processes
- Control of Nonconforming Product.
- Analysis of Data
- Employee Training
- Marketing & Sales
- Design & Development
- Design Verification & Validation
- Project Management
- System Integration & FAT
- System Installation, Commissioning & SAT
- T & M calibration
- Customer Support, Customer Complaints & Repair Return
- Logistics & Procurement
- Vendor Evaluation
Each of these procedure gets a tick in our QC chart only after necessary standards are met.